What is NDIS
NDIS refers to the National Disability Insurance Scheme. It is an initiative brought in by the Australian government to give people with disabilities the help and support that they need to achieve their goals and live fulfilling lives.
If you’re aged between 0-65 years and have a disability you may be eligible to receive funding from the NDIS.
Jade is a registered NDIS provider and can see NDIS, self and plan managed participants.
Learn more about the NDIS here: https://www.ndis.gov.au/understanding/what-ndis
Here is a brief overview of the process at Jade:
- Fill out a ‘New Enquiry’ form and someone will be in touch within 48hours to see how we can help
- Attend an initial consultation to see if we are a good fit for each other
- Complete a service agreement If you’re happy to come on board
- Book all service appointments and assessments (if needed) for the remainder of the plan
- Attend the onboarding session to complete a Participant Profile and learn to use our app
- Begin attending all regular service appointments as scheduled
- During the course of the NDIS plan (typically 1 year) your goals will be reviewed if needed
- Towards the end of your plan, NDIS progress reports will be done by practitioners so you can take them to your NDIS review meeting.
- Once you have your new plan, repeat the process from Step 2.
If you’d like to learn more about how Jade can help you and if we’re a good fit